In this book Dr. Seem shares his unique approach, based on 30 years of experience, to treating patients with chronic fatigue, pain, and stress disorders. Included are Dr. Seemís classifications of the four major patterns of tight tender points that he finds in patients with these conditions, his treatment strategies in each pattern, and many charts and diagrams to help busy practitioners use his approach more effectively.
This completely updated version of his original Acupuncture Physical Medicine book was motivated by the action taken by the Joint Commission (a U.S. hospital-accreditation body) to approve acupuncture therapy as a modality for pain management in accredited clinics and hospitals.
In this practical book you will learn:
1. Effective, time-tested treatment protocols for the common ailments of modern life
2. How to navigate the terrain of your patients' experience of disease through the power of touch
3. How to find specific pathways of pain and distress commonly seen in 21st century patients
4. How to map energetic blockages and release them without the use of herbs
5. How to locate Western medical facilities in your area where acupuncture could be an approved and insurance-covered service
AUTHOR: Mark Seem
271 pages, Paperback
Click Here for the Meridians Poster