Approved for one CEU/PDA for NCCAOM and most states’ recertification
Approved for 1 CEU/PDA credit through the State of California
High cholesterol is an increasingly common problem in clinical practice. Learn the keys to treating this disorder successfully with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine direct from Bob Flaws.
- Definition/Description of High Cholesterol
- Western Medical Terminology
- Demographics of Disease
- Western Medical Treatment
- Chinese Medical Disease Categorization and Disease Mechanisms
- Treatment based on pattern discriminations
- Effective Chinese medicinals and formulas
About your instructor:
Bob Flaws began his study of acupuncture and Chinese medicine in 1977 and was in practice for 25 years before he devoted his energy to research, teaching, and writing on all aspects of Chinese medicine. Bob is a Fellow and past Governor of the National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, a founder, past president, and Lifetime Fellow of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado, and a Fellow of the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (UK). Today, Bob has retired from the field Chinese medicine entirely and now spends his time promoting English-speaking teachers of Tibetan Buddhism.