Approved for one CEU/PDA for NCCAOM and most states’ recertification
Approved for 1 CEU/PDA credit through the State of California
This class covers the treatment of both acute and chronic sinusitis with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. It contains the distillation of Bob Flaws's clinical experience in this commonly seen disorder. Don't be stymied by this condition ever again.
- Definition and causes of Sinusitis
- Western Medical Description
- Western Medical Treatment
- Chinese Medical Disease Categorization and causes
- Chinese Medical Disease Mechanisms
- Treatment based on pattern discriminations
- Effective Chinese medicinals and formulas
About your instructor:
Bob Flaws began his study of acupuncture and Chinese medicine in 1977 and was in practice for 25 years before he devoted his energy to research, teaching, and writing on all aspects of Chinese medicine. Bob is a Fellow and past Governor of the National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, a founder, past president, and Lifetime Fellow of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado, and a Fellow of the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (UK). Today, Bob has retired from the field Chinese medicine entirely and now spends his time promoting English-speaking teachers of Tibetan Buddhism.