This book is now only available in electronic form. The book will be available by clicking the "Go To Classes" button in the upper right hand corner of your screen once you have completed the checkout process.
This well-organized, easy-to-read book includes:
• Many detailed case histories of difficult patient interactions describing what worked and what did not in each case
• Suggestions for how to communicate effectively with every type of patient in many situations
• Study/discussion questions at the end of each chapter for classroom or study group use
• One unresolved case for classroom or group discussion also at the end of each chapter
• Excellent teaching contents for ethics or business classes for acupuncture schools and colleges
AUTHOR: Nancy Bilello, RN, L.Ac.
216 pages, eBook