NEW UPDATED AND REVISED EDITION
If you are starting a practice for the first time or your existing practice needs a kick-start, this is the book you need. It covers everything you need to know about the business of practicing acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Used by over 25 schools as a required text!
• advice and stories from real practitioners all over the U.S. and Canada
• scores of pages of downloadable forms, letters, work sheets, and templates on companion website so you don't have
to invent them yourself
• a well-organized, easy-to-read, compact and humor-filled writing style
• condensed "points to ponder" at the end of each chapter
• hundreds or resources, websites, and tips to make your professional life easy
• many effective marketing ideas
• new chapter on buying and selling a practice
What People are Saying About the New Edition!
"I am a 3rd year student of Chinese Medicine at PCOM Chicago and also a Certified Public Accountant. I recently purchased your book Points For Profit, and I think it is an incredible, invaluable source. I just wanted to send a thank you to the authors for taking the time to put these resources together to help students like me achieve success upon graduation. I really couldn't ask for a better guide and am very grateful for all of the example templates you have provided on your website."
AUTHORS: Honora Wolfe, Eric Strand, Marylin Allen
400 pages, Paperback