An online, custom Granule Pharmacy with Blue Poppy Granules and more
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE...
1. Who can register for an account with Blue Poppy Formulations?
ANSWER: Anyone who already has a practitioner account with full privileges at www.bluepoppy.com, however you must register for a seperate account with Blue Poppy Formulations.
2. How long will it take to activate my account with Blue Poppy Formulations?
ANSWER: Please allow 24-48 hours for an email from email@example.com to arrive that confirms your account registration. It may be sent to your spam folder.
3. Do you have a phone number that I may call for assistance?
ANSWER: You may call (800) 487-9296 and speak to a Blue Poppy Customer Service Representative. However we do not take orders by phone and we do not offer refunds on any custom blended formulas once payment has been recieved.
4. What are my shipping options?
ANSWER: AS OF 1.3.2022 (subject to change without notice) $10.65 for USPS Priority Mail (2-5 business days), $17.80 for FedEx 2-day (2-3 business days), $42 for FedEx Overnight if order is placed by 2 pm PT.
5. May I or my patient pickup an order locally in Portland?
ANSWER: Yes. Please allow at least 2 hours for pickup orders to be fulfilled from the time payment is remitted. You are required to list the first and last name, email, and phone number of the person picking up the formula(s). The person picking up the orders should bring a valid government-issued photo id and the order number.
6. Does Blue Poppy Formulations pay out a commission on marked up items?
ANSWER: No, not yet. We are working on a program to be able to pay out practitioners who elect to mark up the cost of products to a retail price to sell to their customers and have their patients pay this markup at checkout.
7. What size spoon do you send to the patient?
ANSWER: Depending on the density of a formula, each level scoop is about 1.5 grams.
10. Do you still have questions that we haven't answered?
Please contact us.