An online, custom Granule Pharmacy with Blue Poppy Granules and more
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE...
1. Who can register for an account with Blue Poppy Formulations?
2. How long will it take to activate my account with Blue Poppy Formulations?
ANSWER: Please allow 24-48 hours for an email from email@example.com to arrive that confirms your account registration. It may be sent to your spam folder.
3. Do you have a phone number that I may call for assistance?
ANSWER: You may call (800) 487-9296 and speak to a Blue Poppy Customer Service Representative. However we do not take orders by phone and we do not offer refunds on any custom blended formulas once payment has been recieved.
4. What are my shipping options?
ANSWER: $5.40 for USPS First-class Mail (3-10 business days), $8.40 for USPS Priority Mail (2-5 business days), $16.80 for FedEx 2-day (2-3 business days).
5. May I or my patient pickup an order locally in Portland?
ANSWER: Yes. Please allow at least 2 hours for pickup orders to be fulfilled from the time payment is remitted. You are required to list the first and last name, email, and phone number of the person picking up the formula(s). The person picking up the orders should bring a valid government-issued photo id and the order number.
6. Does Blue Poppy Formulations pay out a commission on marked up items?
ANSWER: No, not yet. We are working on a program to be able to pay out practitioners who elect to mark up the cost of products to a retail price to sell to their customers and have their patients pay this markup at checkout.
7. What size spoon do you send to the patient?
ANSWER: Depending on the density of a formula, each level scoop is about 1.5 grams.
8. Do you have a website for general questions about how to use the online platform?
ANSWER: Yes, we do. Please visit www.knowledgehub.how for basic use questions.
9. Are there any tutorial videos for the five (5) tabs seen on the right of the screen when I Login?
ANSWER: Yes, we do. As new features and services are added to the platform, new videos will be created and/or updated.
Please select one of the five (5) videos below for an overview of that tab:
A. PRODUCT CATALOG- Search for inventory products offered and Set Markup for ALL products or just individual ones:
B. PATIENT LIST:
Add New Patient
Start New Order for existing patients
Checking an Order Out
C. PATIENT IMPORT- Upload Patient List (CSV):
D. MY ACCOUNT- User Profile and Clinic Information changes:
E. REPORTS- Transaction Report of formulas compounded:
10. Do you still have questions that we haven't answered?
Please contact us.