- Palm Vegetable Shortening
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Chinese Rhubarb (Da Huang)
- Phellodendron (Huang Bai)
- Cang-zhu Atractylodes (Cang Zhu)
- Cnidium Fruit (She Chuang Zi)
- Fragrant Angelica (Bai Zhi)
- Trichosanthes (Tian Hua Fen)
- Prepared Alum (Ku Fan)
- Rosemary Seed Extract
Free of: Animal Testing, Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Sesame, Nuts
FDA allergen: None
Size: 1/2 ounce and 2 ounces
Contraindications: Do not apply to profusely weeping or suppurating sores.
What are Blue Poppy EXTERNALS?
For over 20+ years, beginning with Bob Flaws and Honora Wolfe, Blue Poppy EXTERNALS have been hand-crafted and made in small batches. We have carried on the tradition of using high-quality herbs, premium oils, and 100% grain alcohol for our liniments as we continue to make our artisan products at our Portland-based facility.
About our use of palm oil:
We use only "certified sustainable" palm oil products that come from Latin American family farms that do not use slash-and-burn farming practices. It's part of our commitment to being environmentally conscious.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.