TDP Lamp can be used by licensed practitioners as infrared units to bill insurance providers with the product modality number 97026 to receive reimbursement for your practice.
- Model CQ-29
- Spectrum Range Power 2-25 um
- 110V, 275 watts
- Elevation Degree Azimuth Degree Life of Mineral Plate > 90 – 360 degrees
- 1000 – 1500 Hours
- Shining Distance Adjustable Height Oversized Mineral Plate > 8" (20cm
- CPT 97026 Code available to claim for insurance reimbursement
- 0 – 60 Minute timer
- Heavy Duty 4 solid legs with casters
- Reinforced Heating (coil) Plate to last longer and heat up faster Stable lamp arms to keep the lamp head at desired levels without bending down
- Professional caution and maintenance signs to remind users of properly using the device
- Adjustable height 55"-66"
- Base width 17"
- Weighs 24 Lbs
This item does not qualify for free shipping. Actual shipping rate will be calculated and applied
Actual USPS shipping rate applies on ALL international orders